Asia Pacific Congress of Clinical Microbiology and Infection – APCCMI
APCCMI 2021 will build on this rich history in Singapore and regional collaboration. The congress will focus on:
- Advances in infection control, microbiome and vaccines; new antimicrobials and antimicrobial stewardship.
- Advances in microbiology including rapid diagnostics, applications in whole-genome sequencing, laboratory automation;
- Antimicrobial resistance in humans and within the One Health context of animals, humans and the environment;
- Challenges and progress in the three pandemic infections of HIV, Malaria, and Tuberculosis;
- Emerging infectious diseases prevalent in the region (Chikungunya, Dengue, Zika) and globally (Avian and seasonal influenza, MERS-CoV)
The 6th International Conference on Prevention & Infection Control (ICPIC), which will be held on 14-17 September 2021.
After the challenging past year through the COVID-19 pandemic, the need to bring together the global IPC community becomes even stronger. We believe that all required conditions will be met next September to be able to organize a safe, interactive and stimulating face-to-face conference.