Asia Pacific Congress of Clinical Microbiology and Infection – APCCMI
APCCMI 2021 will build on this rich history in Singapore and regional collaboration. The congress will focus on:
- Advances in infection control, microbiome and vaccines; new antimicrobials and antimicrobial stewardship.
- Advances in microbiology including rapid diagnostics, applications in whole-genome sequencing, laboratory automation;
- Antimicrobial resistance in humans and within the One Health context of animals, humans and the environment;
- Challenges and progress in the three pandemic infections of HIV, Malaria, and Tuberculosis;
- Emerging infectious diseases prevalent in the region (Chikungunya, Dengue, Zika) and globally (Avian and seasonal influenza, MERS-CoV)
Congresso Nazionale della Società Italiana di Microbiologia
49th SIM 2021 Congress will aim to take stock of the situation on research, at two different times.
The first will take place over two days dedicated to the presentation of posters and the second on 20 and 21 September for the oral sessions. In particular, the days of 16 and 17 September will be dedicated to e-Posters, with data from SIM research in all its facets, to try to take stock of the post-covid era and how to build it. In the two days of oral sessions, on the other hand, national experts will deal with the hottest topics of the day, from SARS-Cov-2 to vaccines, from diagnostics to pathogenesis and resistance, from fungi to rapid diagnostics.
International Association for Food Protection – IAFP
Each year, the International Association for Food Protection hosts an Annual Meeting, providing attendees with information on current and emerging food safety issues, the latest science, innovative solutions to new and recurring problems, and the opportunity to network with thousands of food safety professionals from around the globe. Held in various locations throughout North America, this meeting has grown over the years to become the leading food safety conference worldwide.
IAFP 2021 will be held both in Phoenix, Arizona at the Phoenix Convention Center and virtually for those unable to travel. The meeting will be held in Mountain Time (U.S).