International Papillomavirus Conference – IPVC
The theme of the 34th International Papillomavirus Conference is “Research and education for HPV elimination”. Through workshops, invited lectures, and oral and poster sessions presenting the latest research results, the conference will cover papillomavirus-related topics from basic science to clinical research and global health impact. Special attention will be paid to HPV prevention and control in populations that are most vulnerable to HPV, including those in Low- and Middle-Income Countries.
Asia Pacific Congress of Clinical Microbiology and Infection – APCCMI
APCCMI 2021 will build on this rich history in Singapore and regional collaboration. The congress will focus on:
- Advances in infection control, microbiome and vaccines; new antimicrobials and antimicrobial stewardship.
- Advances in microbiology including rapid diagnostics, applications in whole-genome sequencing, laboratory automation;
- Antimicrobial resistance in humans and within the One Health context of animals, humans and the environment;
- Challenges and progress in the three pandemic infections of HIV, Malaria, and Tuberculosis;
- Emerging infectious diseases prevalent in the region (Chikungunya, Dengue, Zika) and globally (Avian and seasonal influenza, MERS-CoV)
The virtual edition returns
More time. More valuable contacts. More return.
In a changing world and with limited resources we realise it’s more important than ever to spend your time and money wisely. So, they’ve completely reviewed and redefined the Medlab Asia & Asia Health experience, introducing an online platform.
European Society of Human Genetics – ESHG
The European Human Genetics Conference brings you what is at the forefront of human genetics both scientifically and technologically, without losing sight of educating the upcoming generation of human geneticists. With these goals in mind, our Scientific Program Committee establishes the meeting schedule.
The European Society of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases meeting is one of the most influential congresses in the field of microbiology. ECCMID scientific program is a synthesis of current priorities in clinical microbiology and infection: diagnosis, treatment, epidemiology, and prevention of infectious diseases, as well as related basic microbiology.
Medlab Middle East
In 2021 Medlab Middle East will be located with Arab Health. This combination will accelerate innovation and strengthen the capability to provide more relevant solutions, bringing two key communities – healthcare and medical laboratory – together under one roof.