BC+™ is a vacuum tube designed to transfer and transport positive blood culture for culture or microscopic analysis.
The rise of Multi Drug-Resistant Organisms has become a global health and economic concern, and tools to combat them are urgently needed.
Brochure & Ordering Information
Accelerated Time-to-Diagnosis by Automated Processing of Positive Blood Cultures on Copan WASPLab®
Marion Jetter, Martina Marchesi, Peter M. Keller, Michael Hombach
Bertinoro Meeting on Blood Stream Infections
Asia Pacific Congress of Clinical Microbiology and Infection – APCCMI
APCCMI 2021 will build on this rich history in Singapore and regional collaboration. The congress will focus on:
- Advances in infection control, microbiome and vaccines; new antimicrobials and antimicrobial stewardship.
- Advances in microbiology including rapid diagnostics, applications in whole-genome sequencing, laboratory automation;
- Antimicrobial resistance in humans and within the One Health context of animals, humans and the environment;
- Challenges and progress in the three pandemic infections of HIV, Malaria, and Tuberculosis;
- Emerging infectious diseases prevalent in the region (Chikungunya, Dengue, Zika) and globally (Avian and seasonal influenza, MERS-CoV)