Respiratory tract infections are among the most common disorders affecting today’s population, representing the third cause of death in the whole world.
Express your lab’s full potential by automating your routine
Molecular Lab Automation
Molecular assays have, in some instances, replaced traditional testing methods, and they are now an integral part of infectious diseases screening, diagnosis, and management.
MSwab® is a true all-round pre-analytical device designed for optimized compatibility with molecular platforms, allowing backup culturing of bacteria and viruses.
STIs and Cervical Cancer
Although most STIs have no or only mild symptoms, the 1 million STIs acquired every day profoundly impact global health worldwide.
Multi Drug-Resistant Organisms
Safe and effective pool testing 1 for SARS-CoV-2 detection
Marie Wunsch et al.
Booklet STIs & HPV
Booklet Respiratory Infections
Booklet Antibiotic Resistance
Medlab Middle East
In 2021 Medlab Middle East will be located with Arab Health. This combination will accelerate innovation and strengthen the capability to provide more relevant solutions, bringing two key communities – healthcare and medical laboratory – together under one roof.
The European Society of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases meeting is one of the most influential congresses in the field of microbiology. ECCMID scientific program is a synthesis of current priorities in clinical microbiology and infection: diagnosis, treatment, epidemiology, and prevention of infectious diseases, as well as related basic microbiology.
Asia Pacific Congress of Clinical Microbiology and Infection – APCCMI
APCCMI 2021 will build on this rich history in Singapore and regional collaboration. The congress will focus on:
- Advances in infection control, microbiome and vaccines; new antimicrobials and antimicrobial stewardship.
- Advances in microbiology including rapid diagnostics, applications in whole-genome sequencing, laboratory automation;
- Antimicrobial resistance in humans and within the One Health context of animals, humans and the environment;
- Challenges and progress in the three pandemic infections of HIV, Malaria, and Tuberculosis;
- Emerging infectious diseases prevalent in the region (Chikungunya, Dengue, Zika) and globally (Avian and seasonal influenza, MERS-CoV)
The virtual edition returns
More time. More valuable contacts. More return.
In a changing world and with limited resources we realise it’s more important than ever to spend your time and money wisely. So, they’ve completely reviewed and redefined the Medlab Asia & Asia Health experience, introducing an online platform.