eSwab® collection and transport system is our multipurpose media intended for the collection and transport of clinical specimens containing aerobes, anaerobes, fastidious bacteria, viruses and Chlamydia.
Radian® is the WASPLab® module dedicated to the full automation and interpretation of Disk Diffusion Antibiotic Susceptibility Testing.
A successful forensic investigation begins with a proper sample, and proper samples are obtained using the appropriate collection method.
Multi Drug-Resistant Organisms
Mismatch Amplification Mutation Assay-Based Real-Time PCR for Rapid Detection of Neisseria gonorrhoeae and Antimicrobial Resistance Determinants in Clinical Specimens
Valentina Donà, Joost H. Smid, Sara Kasraian, Dianne Egli-Gany, Ferah Dost, Fatime Imeri, Magnus Unemo, Nicola Low, Andrea Endimiani
Booklet Antibiotic Resistance
Medlab Middle East
In 2021 Medlab Middle East will be located with Arab Health. This combination will accelerate innovation and strengthen the capability to provide more relevant solutions, bringing two key communities – healthcare and medical laboratory – together under one roof.
The European Society of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases meeting is one of the most influential congresses in the field of microbiology. ECCMID scientific program is a synthesis of current priorities in clinical microbiology and infection: diagnosis, treatment, epidemiology, and prevention of infectious diseases, as well as related basic microbiology.
Asia Pacific Congress of Clinical Microbiology and Infection – APCCMI
APCCMI 2021 will build on this rich history in Singapore and regional collaboration. The congress will focus on:
- Advances in infection control, microbiome and vaccines; new antimicrobials and antimicrobial stewardship.
- Advances in microbiology including rapid diagnostics, applications in whole-genome sequencing, laboratory automation;
- Antimicrobial resistance in humans and within the One Health context of animals, humans and the environment;
- Challenges and progress in the three pandemic infections of HIV, Malaria, and Tuberculosis;
- Emerging infectious diseases prevalent in the region (Chikungunya, Dengue, Zika) and globally (Avian and seasonal influenza, MERS-CoV)
The virtual edition returns
More time. More valuable contacts. More return.
In a changing world and with limited resources we realise it’s more important than ever to spend your time and money wisely. So, they’ve completely reviewed and redefined the Medlab Asia & Asia Health experience, introducing an online platform.